Thursday, August 2, 2012

DAY 13/29.........beyond.......

Howdy,

Just a quickkie, still here, still on track with everything perfectly so far this challenge.

My training week starts on a Saturday, and so far this training week, (since last Sat) I have clocked up:
* 31km of running over 4 runs.
* 40km bike riding, (last Sat)
* Rower just over 10 mins, 30 secs, (2.4km) L10
* Lots of resistance work including many pushups, (starting on toes till I can do no more, then lowering to knees),  plank, lunges, walking lunges, weighted lunges, assisted chin ups, leg press, leg curl with different moves on it, tricep dips, shoulder press, ab things, back pulley machine, flexibility work and stretching.  Also jogging on spot, ski jumps and similar have been added to my floor circuit I sometimes do when wanting to warm up instead of turning on the heater lol!

Still enjoying  sugarfree.  Still missing the wine/beer lol but haven't relented.  Day off training tomorrow, (did 9.3km new outdoor run today).  Will get some reading done, it's been a busy week.  As for reading, I started 50 Shades of Grey, am up to Chapter 6, but can never really stay interested in fiction although I mean to carry on with it.  I also downloaded 'Toughen Up', a book written by Micheal Hill Jeweller about the makings of his business, - and I'm finding that MUCH more interesting than 50 Shades of Grey!  Am liking my Kindle e-reader for that!

Am looking forward to watching more Olympics this weekend!  Bring on the Athletics, marathon and triathlon!  May be catching up with a friend on Sunday, she suggested meeting at my favourite bar for a 'drink' on Sunday arvo!  I look forward to catching up with her, the idea of a 'drink' is very appealing.  I keep telling myself, - 'I'm not meaning to give up drinking for good, I can bike there, have one or two socially with her, then bike home', and that is how I intend to want it to be like in future.  However often, a drink or two when out, make me more in the mood to feel like carrying on when home.  Of course I could have a soda water or a water, (not soft drink or diet soft drink or any juice with added sugar).  Or I could suggest we go for a coffee somewhere, she will be driving I think, and I don't think she is a big drinker, she just has one occasionally.  I will let you know the outcome, not giving into a wine is still a daily challenge!  Initially I DID tell myself 29 days, - have nearly done 13.

Really look forward to seeing more fitness, strength , speed gains and fatloss!  This new fat roll around my midsection is annoying me lol!  Daily incidental activity is still lots!  Can't believe my time in Aussie is coming to a close, I do want to go on holiday leaner and fitter plus arrive in NZ the same way!

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment