Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FEELING SLIGHTLY GUILTY.........

Hello today!

Am feeling slightly guilty as today I decided to not turn up to a Crossfit WOD this evening, and rescheduled it for Saturday morning.  If we can't attend a WOD we have booked in for, we can get online, cancel the booking and put ourselves into another WOD in the coming week where there is a spare gap as long as we give an hours notice.  I gave an hour, 5 mins notice.

Monday's WOD was lots of squats, walking lunges with kettlebells plus more!  Tuesday morning, (yesterday) I decided to go hard at the gym with my mate for somewhere between 1.5 and 2 hours.  Today I wanted to get an outdoor run in, (easy pace).  I've got DOMS on quite a few muscle groups today, not severe but enough to know I've trained!  My 7.5k run took 50:30 today so not fast, and my legs had that slight fatigue/lead feeling.  But good to be training endurance a bit. 

As for Crossfit tonight....I thought....just go/suck it up?  It's swim day tomorrow!  OR....change it to Saturday morning.  After much umming and arring.....Saturday morning won out.  But there weren't many booked into tonights class, so we would have got great form/technique tuition.  I will get back to studying this evening, but feel like going to have a hot bath with a glass of wine right now lol!  

Hmmmm, the life of training and wanting to get fit....um yesterday!!!

Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment