Monday, October 1, 2012

NEW DIRECTIONS!!!............

Today is a Public Holiday, (Queen's Birthday) here in WA!  It has been a fun weekend!  I finished work on Friday!, - had a few drinks!  Watched the AFL Grand Final on Saturday, then ordered in Pizza in the evening, (thin and crispy base and lots of veg on the pizza, but still takeout pizza where I ate too much and drank too much alcohol prior!)  With no car I bike everywhere now, but *could* of organised myself better, - much better!

Yesterday I attended a part'ae!  Some pics are on facebook!  Parties are always fun.  It's great catching up with mates, relaxing, dressing up, (if even only a little)!  Using a road bike to get to traino, - I opted not wear a dress or heels, so am wearing a loose top and black shorts, just above knee length, thongs and toe nail polish!  26 degrees yesterday and 34 today in Perth so one can do that! 

Seriously though, - I am about the fattest I have been in a few years.  I am determined not to get on the scales to attach a number with it right now, but do feel it is in the vicinity of the early 80's, - could even be heading toward the mid 80's if I jumped on scales when overfull!  I am probably not dis-similar to when I started my 29 day challenge not long back, - I was 81.0 after 4 intense well on track days of that!

I did buy some new French Connection Black shorts which sit just above the knee last week, quite nice but simple ones.  I took a 14 and 16 into the dressing room, as I can tell by looking at me now that I am not a 10 or 12!  I put on the 14's.  They got done up, weren't too bad but even through a loose fitting top I could see the bulgy *muffin* sitting above those shorts!  I tried on the 16's then.  Maybe they were a tad baggy around the bum, but they sat just under my belly button level and the *muffin* looked like it had less cling.  I bought that pair as I needed the shorts to fit NOW, not possibly in 3-4 weeks!  Yesterday I was walking around in those shorts.  My hips are smaller in comparison to my waist, (apple shape) so shorts were falling down  due to some stomach pressure.  However as shorts were sitting lower, inner upper thighs were rubbing together when walking, - another sign of carrying too much fat!  I always must make sure my tops are long enough if carrying too much weight or sight wouldn't be nice, (my chest grows with my stomach as well!)

I still feel determined to turn this around FOR GOOD, - and not be a slave to the scales to determine progress.  I thought about methods to do this which could even serve as visuals to help others in the future. 

I have come up with taking a bikini pic of me monthly, - front and back!  That bares it!  A month is a time where it is possible to see *progress or *disprogress.  My pics don't need to be exactly a month apart, can be anywhere from 4-6 weeks, - but will record dates.

It feels awesome not to have to put my alarm on for 4:45am tomoz, - but don't you worry, tomoz will be productive! :-)

Pip :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment