Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kayaking Day departing from Shute Harbour!










Today I did a half day or 6km kayak all up. We had another awesome lot of guides and great group of people. Most people came on the trip with mates or partners so they were paired up. With coming alone and there were an odd number in the group meant I was lucky enough to get a single kayak so I could do everything myself which I loved! We kayaked above some reefs, looked for turtles. At the half way point we arrived at a rock, (as it was too small to be named an island). We could go for a swim, snorkel or climb up the rock. I did the rock climbing and swimming. It was a magical day, awesome weather and calm waters.

Apologies for the pic in the red top. That was a few days prior at my hotel on the Gold Coast and it was accidentally uploaded and I can't get rid of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment