Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jetskiing day!












These pics are from our day jetskiing. A group of us were picked up in a bus from Airlie township as we were all staying there. We were taken to a secluded bay about a 40 min drive from Airlie township. All people on this tour were awesomely friendly. That included the other travellers, driver and guides! First part of the tour was a delicous lunch at Monte's bar. Then time to get into wetsuits, onto the jetskis, then out for a 3-4 hour trip. It was magical. I was paired up with my Uncle and we took turns at driving. (It was my first time on a jetski and it took me a while to work up courage to give it some speed!) I saw a crocodile and just hoped that wasn't gonna be the time I tipped it over! Luckily I was fine!

As for pics one is back of the bus with the other travellers, (great looking biceps there Daz!) There are a couple of me with the pink bikini top, one of my sis and me, another of Daz, (my sis's hubby) and her on a jetski. The other pic is looking into Monte's bar/restaurant.

There are a couple of pics of me on jetski out in middle of Whitsundays! The other is my Uncle and I with a beer at Monte's bar after the jetskiing. Bummer pics uploaded in the wrong order.

Pip :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment