Thursday, July 5, 2012

LONG TIME........NO BLOG.........

G'day!

It sure has been a while since I have blogged here!  So lets see.......

In all honesty, - I'd rather keep some of my doings of the last couple of months private!  This blog is public and linked to facebook where I am friends with lots of great people I have met from all walks of life so I prefer to keep things general!

So.........in regard to where I am at now:
* 3.5 months till my holiday in Thailand!
* I haven't booked the date yet but in about 4.5 months I will be living back in my new home in NZ!
* Have e-mailed the Institute where I plan to study next year in NZ, - am strongly considering the diploma in Exercise Science which takes a year!  If successful with that I have option of doing another year for a higher level diploma and another year on top of that for the degree.
* Oh yeah!  In my online Introduction to Nutrition Course I Achieved a High Distinction!  I could have got either a fail, a pass, a credit, a distinction or high distinction!  Got 93%, pass mark being 60%.
* I've been to the MCG!, - saw a game at random! - and saw the Freo Dockers beat Richmond to the disgust of lots of disgruntled passionate Victorian supporters!
* My discipline to keep fit has been a little on/off/on/off.  However I definitely prefer when on form/in zone and staying there consistently now needs to be priority!  I made some nice progress for a bit, but then had a few slack weeks so lost some form.  Am revamping that one yet again, - it just HAS to stay stuck!
* Am looking into shipping stuff over to NZ.  Or even selling a couple of items and posting over the important stuff, - hmmmmmm, got only a couple of days max to decide that one.

Basically that's it for now!  Look forward to exploring some more photography soon, Thailand will be interesting!

Talk soon,

Pip :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment