Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LOST THAILAND POST :-(

Sawa Dee Ka! (Hello in Thailand).

Just a quick check in today.  I WAS in the process of writing a huge Thailand post/story/day by day, happenings etc.  I had put over 6 hours of work into it, over a few days.  My goal last night was to finish this post and I had put several timeslots in front of the computer.  I also spent precious time writing travel notes some days while away to go toward this story.  I was saving my work on my blog about every five minutes when typing.

But alas!  I was working last night, on a comfy chair, laptop on the knee, somehow I tilted my laptop while typing and managed to wipe/lose the whole thing while typing.  I cannot find it ANYWHERE.  I never type documents on 'word' as I have never figured out/remembered how to cut/paste stuff.    Talk about being absolutely gutted!  I wanted to f**k*n SCREAM!  Whenever I wipe something accidentally such as an important document, I am sooooo mad and can never make it as good the second time round.  Am contemplating whether to try and re-write this, but just feel frustrated when I lost it the first time!

It was an AWESOME trip.  Packed, energetic, cultural, fun, some pics with descriptions are on FB, - may have to go with that for memories in the future!  I would have preferred it if leaner, (feeling fitter on the trekking, not worrying about clambering in/out of kayaks etc)

Will soon get onto my NZ arrival post!!!  Anyway, will talk soon.

Pip :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment