Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 1/84

Howdy! I don't expect these posts to be daily throughout the 84 days. Weekly is more my aim.

Took the new 'before' pics yesterday in my bright pink bikini which is now a long way off 'fitting', compared them to my 'fit' pics last June and July. Hmmmm, - not much more can be said other than a good bit of work to do if I want to get near those standards again!

Weighed in this morning. I'd indulged somewhat over Easter, even hunted out Koko Black on Thursday evening for the first time after a huge day at work on Thursday, - definitely great chocolate there! Had the best ever iced chocolate presented aweseomely and a dessert consisting of a piece of hot chocolate brownie slice with lots of nuts, homemade vanilla icecream and homemade hot choc sauce dessert and bought a small bar of chocolate to take away! Piggy I know! No regrets though! Koko Black has been in Perth for almost a year and I'd always meant to visit and this was my first time!

The rest of Easter was good and relaxing! I hadn't jumped on the scales for a couple of weeks, promised I'd do it this morning so while I was tempted to throw in a 'last' beer battered bit of snapper, oysters and wedges with my couple of low carb beers, I resisted! I'm sure that made the number at least 0.5kg less this morning! (I didn't budget any money leftoever enabling I had an option anyway)! But even after today, lots of water......battered fish doesn't interest me. Instead the steamed, stirfried or baked fish option with lemon juice does!

Really awesome sleep last night, at least 9 straight hours, no alarm, wicked Easter Monday! Knew today was the day, no more 'last suppers'! Measured up, got my 5.8km, run done and have achieved my 100 pushups! Over the course of the morning I did 4 sets of 25 pushups, (starting with 2 on toes each set before getting to knees). Each time I stopped the pushups, it was 10 tricep dips. The run was a kinda hilly route, it almost took me 40 mins, I prob pushed self 90% but got a sweat up and red face from it.

Will be back at the end of the week if not before! Off to get some more assignment done, am making slow but kinda reasonable progress!

2 comments:

  1. My comment is on your last post, Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pip I love your enthusiasm and effort always :) You always make me smile - keep on keeping on :)

    ReplyDelete