Saturday, October 15, 2011

Current Happenings.........

G'day again!

Just to let anyone know, - as this is a public blog I will try to keep updates general.

A few weeks ago I have moved home. I now live with my best mate in another Perth suburb. I am very lucky to be able to live with her at the moment :-) My BF and I split.......hence the home move.

Living with my mate is going great so far. One thing is that I am forced to drive my car more which is a good thing. I am and have always been a nervous driver who does my best to stick to quieter/known roads at quieter times when possible. But I have recently made progress I'm happy with in this area and plan to continue to progress!

I am still at the same job.........keeping me busy!

I allowed my fitness levels and body shape to take a bit of a battering and took a bit long to start to turn it back around! I was a bit disappointed about that as I got into what I considered about my ultimate shape early July this year and was happy with how I went about it. But have started to make inroads.............nothing that consistent training and mindful eating won't fix! CONSISTENT for LIFE being the key words here!

I would still love to travel............I look forward to some adventurous, (such as hiking/kayaking/cycling holidays) and other relaxing holidays overseas in the future.

HOWEVER the thought of owning my own 'pad' has lately risen in my priorities. I am trying to work out how to achieve that and if it's actually possible in Australia one day but for now am just trying to save more $$$, - that will help! Even if I postpone my adventure travel till middle age haha! That will give me another reason to stay fit!

As for other things I still want to pursue my digital photography interest and keep on learning. I have lots to learn, - the next thing being how to change the size of photos online so I can submit them into competitions!

Triathlon Pink is on the agenda next month. That means I need to keep up the running and pull my finger out a bit more regarding cycling and swimming and resistance work. After that I intend to target some other races...............races give me a buzz!

This arvo I'm watching All Blacks hopefully beat the Wallabies! But firstly a bike ride is on the cards so I'd better get my A into G.............

Till next time,

Pip :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment