Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happenings on the day the All Blacks won RWC 2011!!!












Howdy! OK, the pics here today are from my morning drive up to Yanchep Lagoon last Sunday. Firstly, I'm annoyed that I haven't figured out how to post my *edited* pictures! I did crop the photos I took where I thought beneficial, made some into panaramic shots, I also edited the colour and lighting and did save my 'edited' I even managed how to write 'Yanchep Lagoon by Pip' and felt well pleased with myself. I had some quite dramatic beach colours after editing too. That is all saved and visible on the computer..........but when uploading here pics went back to original form. Am making progress so am happy..............

Of course made it back in time to firstly view the Silver Ferns beat the Australian Diamonds by one goal in the netball! The game was held in Perth. Then of course the rugby..........awesome job All Blacks with their hard fought win over the French!

Another small achievement of the day was that I drove on a new road which has slightly scared me for a while! Sunday's are the days I pick new roads rather than peak hour on weekdays by the way! And sometime at stupid times like 6am..... (As for last Sunday's effort I didn't leave till the slightly busier time of 10.30am). If this sounds stupid.........I am a nervous driver who likes to stick to the same quiet roads at quiet times so branching out into new territory is a sad achievement for me lol!

Talk soon!

2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous scenery. What is your problem with posting edited pics? It's probably the format, or perhaps they are too big? Actually have no idea, I've only just figured out how to get mine looking half decent on the blog. It's not really as easy as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, I intend to spend a good few hours this weekend having a proper play with photos etc as I have nothing else on yet. That's of course after an earlish run and bike ride and coffee of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete