Sunday, March 24, 2013

HUSH......HUSH......*Challenge*.......

I have decided to give myself a self imposed 12 week challenge (of sorts).......with the view of it being carried on in it's own way there-after, starting tomorrow!

The objectives being:
* Not to weigh myself till the 12 weeks is up, (am guessing mid-late June, will seek out date).
* To carry out lifestyle habits I'm happy with regarding training objectives/nutritious controlled eating/balance blah, blah!
* To stick to my goals regarding alcohol, (not ban it)....but have what can sound 'next to nothing!'

No more boring you with specific details.  I don't want a specific 'starting weight'....which I know will be in the early 80's again and disappointing cause I've pigged!  I don't want a specific weight 'target'.....am over that one and scale losses seem to happen slower nowdays.

Plus I don't view this as a 'weight loss challenge'....more a 'desirable habit' challenge.  Bettering fitness targets, healthy habits, self confidence blah....blah......more name of THIS game!  I *may* take some before pics, (no weigh in) plus some afters....but that's not the importance of this for me.  It's more about sticking about desirable fitesss/food habits I set out to do....with what I perceive my goals are.

So....that is that!  I'm not gonna mention it again to close mates as it can sound like rehashed garbage of a type.....or boring to those with no conception of the topic!

Will update ya in 12 weeks, 1 day or thereabouts regarding my imposed 'transformation challenge', will keep it private till then :-)


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your 12 week challenge. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about keeping it private Pip. I think we tend to be at our worst when we're isolated and no one is looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa and Liz! Thank you for your comments.

    Well Liz, - you could be right! I hate to admit that I haven't really made a start regarding this challenge, - will *restart*, with a new blog post! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete