Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day 2011 pics

 

These 3 pics are from my Christmas Day! My best mate organised a terrific day for some of her family/relations, her BF and myself! I was spoilt with seafood!!! Natural oysters, crayfish, prawns, salmon, of course turkey and I didn't even get to the chicken, ham and other savouries! I was spoilt with pressies too! My mate gave me rollerblades!!!! I'd wanted them for years........have done a little skating around her carshed but I look to progress!

My family spoilt me with my new colourful necklace and many nice tops, a jacket, underwear and a nighty plus a few more things!

More soon! I have just spent the New Years Weekend camping at Kalbarri......pics will be up soon!

Happy 2012 to all :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment